Thursday, January 8, 2015

THE BEST SOUND EVER!


(abajo en español)
This is the sound of the guitar of our dear friend Juan de la Guitarra. I love this guy and his family; they are part of my family too. He, his wife and the sound of his guitar have been there forever, in my memories when I was a child, when I grew older and up to nowadays. Every time I have to say "hasta la vista" to Spain, I'm still able to hear the guitar that softly whispers: 'goodbye my friend, come back soon' 


BUENISIMO!

#buenisimowithdanielbuenos

4 comments:

  1. Dani, es... Buenísimo!!!! Me ha sabido a poco!!
    Un placer, como siempre, compartir estos ratitos con vosotros.
    Hasta muy pronto!!!
    Besos
    Dani, it´s... buenisimo!!! Just a little bit too short.
    A pleasure, as always, sharing these moments with you.
    See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Fernan! Hope to see you soon and have a blast again with you guys. xxx

      Delete
  2. More, Daniel, MORE!! I just love this. That sound is the sound of Spain to me. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darling! I promise next time to record a longer video of this great flamenco guitar player and post it :-)
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! - Gracias por tu comentario!